The Custom Orthotics Process
What is the Custom Orthotics Process
- The practitioner will examine your feet and legs.
- Lines will be marked across the top of your feet and the back of your heel.
- The lines help to measure the adjustment needed to correct your alignment when using the VerticalFAS.
- You will be asked to stand on the foot pads and use the handles for support.
- The lines help the practitioner to correct your posture by realignment using the VerticalFAS.
- When the appropriate angles and adjustments have been made, you will be ready to add footaligners or plaster cast to the VFAS.
- The footaligners and casts are made while you are standing, weight bearing with appropriate pressure being applied.
- The results are corrected weight bearing orthotics, custom molded to your feet every time.